Gentle Transition is a highly concentrated form of the extracts from Klamath Lake blue-green algae. This new form offers the full US RDA of vitamins and minerals; but what makes Gentle Transition different from other menopause support formulas is the patented extract from blue green algae that it contains called Klamin® -- a highly concentrated, more effective, and more bio-available form of phenylethylamine (PEA) and the companion MAO-B inhibitors needed to protect the active nutrients from being broken down by the body’s blood-brain barrier. In fact, in clinical studies no other natural resource has demonstrated as much efficacy and activity as Klamin®.
- Provides healthy source of Omega 3s
- Helps enhance dopamine and noradrenaline in the brain
- Doses above 2 grams of Klamin® stimulate serotonin and endorphin production
- Triggers feelings of calm and anti-anxiety (almost like feeling of falling in love)
- Provides high levels of antioxidants help reduce cellular damage and oxidation
- Delivers measurable increases in provitamin-A carotenes (60% increase in three months during clinical trials)
- Shown to reduce oxidative stress specifically in menopausal women
- Stimulates a sense of well-being
- Is a natural, vegan source of B-12 that is vital for brain health and function
- A more highly absorbable source of B vitamins including folic acid and B-12
- Helps reduce homocysteine levels
- Contains concentrated phycocyanins to help reduce oxidation and inflammation
People using Gentle Transition report sleeping better, feeling more energy, thinking clearer, having less dramatic mood swings, and just generally having a better outlook on life!