FitYOU with Michelle Barbuto - February 15 - March 14
Being FIT mentally, physically and spiritually is the key. Lack of knowing how holds so many people back from achieving their goals.
So you’re considering the FitYou Program? I think you’ll love it, this is a 28 day journey to help you stay focused on YOUR health and wellness (mind, body and spirit) this year and beyond.
First I want to ask you a few questions… Have you ever experienced this?
- Have you ever had goals in mind but never quite seemed to achieve them?
- Have you ever been "stuck" in moving forward with a new opportunity – you always seem to talk yourself out of it?
- Have you ever second guessed yourself or your commitement?
We all get stuck from time to time, being clear on your focus and how to achieve it without over-whelm is key. What if I told you I can help you focus on your main goal and help you move towards your goal without feeling anxious or overwhelmed?
What if I could give you a way to make certain that you are heading in the right direction in life?
THAT is what FitYOU is all about!
You’ll find a focus that is centered around healthy eating, while enjoying stress-releasing days of fun, moderate exercise of your choice & lots of self-love.
You’ll get started going with just the basics, and then add more advanced FitYou secrets to help you to maintain your progress. This will help you to unleash the inner Diva that is waiting to get out.
You’ll find ways to increase your immunity, add energy to your day while you look and feel great! You will learn to enjoy healthy habits incorporating good nutrition without starving and all while being happy.
You will start receiving the first of 28 emails from me on February 15 with affirmations, informational materials, daily “tasks”, tools and tips! You’re going to feel so vibrant and overflowing with energy and good health throughout these 28 days, that you will want to focus on maintaining your new perspective forever!
When: February 15, 2017 until March 14, 2017
Here is a little more about what to expect:
- How to listen to your "self" and trust your body signals that let you know what and when you should be eating.
- What are the best food choices, how should you select them and simple ways to incorporate them into each day.
- Explore how you can lose weight by adding inhealthy foods.
- Find out which foods you should never eat. You may be surprised.
- Learn to love cooking at home with delicious whole foods.
- How to eat out responsibly. Yes…you can even travel and still eat healthy.
- Discover the healthy fats
- Learn how to confidentally move your body to feel good every day
- Why is hydration so darn important?
- What other wellness aspects can you do today that your future self will thank you for?
Your complete package contains:
- 28-days of inspiration, videos, accountability, how to fit in fitness of YOUR choice, PDF worksheets, and fun. (value $250)
- BONUS #1– You will be kept in the FB Group for motivation each month to keep you moving towards your goals!
- BONUS #2– How to video's to get you motivated and moving in the right direction.
- BONUS #3– a group conference call each month to help you on your journey.
What you will need: A positive attitude, water, workout clothes, and a comfortable bed so you can get plenty of rest. Also a binder to print out all of the information received to refer back to later.
Cancellation Policy: Because I am 100% dedicated to your success, once class has started full refund will be provided at the end after all assignments, and phone conference have been completed.
What People are saying about Michelle's program:
If anyone needs help getting started with prioritizing their health and well being I highly recommend Michelle's 28-day program. She is very knowledgable and has a great program to help one gain a firm baseline on taking control of one's health. Cherie N
Michelle Barbuto has a caring approach to guiding fitness choices that develop you to reach higher levels. She inspires you from within to seek for your best you as you make choices that permanently effect your wellbeing. I highly recommend her class. Diana H
What can I say about Michelle and her FitYOU in one word – profound. It was a rock climbing adventure that shocked and amazed me. The climb up was slow, steady and exciting, but in building a new me I would plummet into emotions I did not expect but I had a lifeline. Michelle and the other participants were my belayers. At times I swore Michelle was a mind reader as she wrote and asked questions just when I was thinking how do I get to my next layer. This process will continue with me as a new way to live and not just things that I learned that get filed away. I look forward to participating many more times in the years to come due to my positive experience. Annmarie W – Mullica Hill, NJ
Since the very beginning of the 28-day FitYOU program I had the chance to re-estimate my health priorities, which I was neglecting. Michelle Barbuto helped me to build important everyday habits: to schedule with attention to my own time and well-being; to be persistent in workout; to eat healthier. She is very experienced professional trainer and very supportive, inspiring and encouraging person. For everyone like me, lost in diets and depressions for years, FitYOU program is the successful choice.
Thank you. Michelle! Boyka V.
Michelle's FitYOU class was an amazing opportunity and experience for me! The class helped me to make a plan and implement so many of the goals, I had been attempting on my own for the last several years. Michelle is an amazing inspiration and encouragement, and she is willing to give tough love when needed. The Facebook group created a wonderful atmosphere of support, and it helped me so much in persevering to reach my goals. I am finally at a place that I have wanted to be for a very long time! Thank you, Michelle! I can't recommend this class highly enough! Mandy S.