Premium Digest Plus is a powerful, proprietary blend of systemic and digestive enzymes created to help optimize absorption of vital minerals, support digestive imbalances, and increase your overall health. As you age, your body produces fewer enzymes. Research has shown digestive enzymes can optimize digestion  and increase absorption of nutrients from food [2, 3]. For optimal benefits, each of the enzymes in Premium Digest Plus targets specific food groups in your meals, including:
- Protease, pectinase and peptidase breaks down proteins and reduce food allergies by breaking down the pectin surrounding the food, therefore allowing less food allergies
- Amylase and Glucoamylase breaks down starches (complex carbohydrates) and lower glucose
- Beta-glucanse and hemicellulase breaks down fiber
- Lipase breaks down fat
This high-potency, powerful combination of enzymes may relieve you of gas, bloating, abdominal pain, heartburn, elimination, odor, and other related discomforts.
Proven Benefits of Digest Plus*:
- Promotes greater digestive comfort and gut health 
- Increases immune function 
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels 
- May reduce symptoms of Irritable Bowl Syndrome (IBS) [6, 7]
- Possible anti-aging effects 
- May help improve celiac disease 
- Aids in Fat Digestion and Weight Control [10, 11]
- Reduces swelling 
People have also reported the following benefits from Digest Plus:
- Reduces Candida
- Increases energy
- Reduces gas and bloating
- Reduces food allergies
Take 1-2 capsules before each meal and for increased optimization, 1-3 capsules at night, or as directed by your healthcare provider.
For best results, take Digest Plus in combination with a health diet high in non-GMO vegetables and fruits, organic protein sources, and low in added sugars and processed foods. Try T-Tapp Non-GMO Premium Blended Organic Alfalfa to further optimize digestion.
*The information and content on this website is provided only for informational purposes. It is not meant in any way as a substitute for the professional advice provided by your physician or any other healthcare professional. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.