90 capsules - one month's supply
Ingredients: Psyllium, Licorice Extract, Hibiscus, Okra, Aloe Extract, and Senna Extract
Why Do We Love Fibertox?
We live in a highly toxic world. Even if you are doing your best to eat organic food, drink filtered water, use non-toxic skin products, you are still bombarded with toxins every day.
Teresa Tapp understood the power of using movement and natural supplements to assist our body to get rid of the toxins that build up every day.
T-Tapp is very “lymphatic”. This means we have T-Tapp moves specifically designed to pump our lymph system, which is one of our body’s powerful detox systems. This is why we say we T-Tapp “pumps the junk”!!!
When we “pump the junk” using our lymph system, that junk then goes to our “organs of elimination”. Teresa knew we needed to make sure these toxins then got eliminated out of the body.
That’s why she put together the blend of fiber and herbs that make up Fibertox. Teresa wanted to make sure we are able to, not only have daily, easy bowel movements, BUT have them also get rid of that toxic junk we just pumped.
You might be wondering what those special blend of ingredients are and why are they so effective.
That’s a fabulous question! Let’s look at them all.
- Psyllium: A form of fiber that soaks up water in your gut and makes bowel movements much easier. It helps to promote regularity without increasing flatulence. Psyllium is also a prebiotic, which is needed for healthy colonies of probiotics to grow in the gut.
- Licorice Extract: Is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems thanks to the anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties of glycyrrhizic acid found in licorice.
- Hibiscus: Is rich in antioxidants and helps the liver.
- Okra: Is a vegetable that is rich in magnesium, folate, fiber, antioxidants, and vitamin C, K1, and A.
- Aloe Extract: Helps increase the water content in your intestines which helps to pass bowel movements easily. Aloe also helps normalize the healthy bacteria in the gut, keeping a healthy intestinal flora balanced.
- Senna Extract: Is an herb used to treat constipation. It’s there to help keep the junk moving out easily!